A Message from Consumer Action

Consumer Action's MoneyWi$e educational materials have moved to our Managing Money Project website. Here you may view, download and order bulk copies of the MoneyWi$e materials. Please make a note of the Managing Money Project address— www.managing-money.org —and add it to your address book.


Consumer Services Guide (CSG)

Consumer Action Edition

The Consumer Services Guide is searchable directory of resources which can help you with consumer problems and questions. There are multiple editions of the ‘Guide’, some which deal with specific issues such as housing or credit. The full directory, the Consumer Service Guide Edition, provides access to all the resources collected by Consumer Action.

Browse & Search Options

Random Resource from the Directory

Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department (HCIDLA)

Primary Address

Garland Center,
1200 West 7th Street, 1st Floor,
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Los Angeles County

Telephone: Hotline: (866) 557-RENT
Website: http://hcidla.lacity.org/

Contact regarding problems concerning rent control in Los Angeles or mediation of unlawful eviction or rent increases.


Quick Menu

Support Consumer Action

Support Consumer

Join Our Email List

Optional Member Code
Facebook FTwitter T

MoneyWise Modules

Managing Money Topics

Help Desk